DES provides the expertise needed to assess and deploy the best clean distributed powers solutions, including:
- Analysis: load analysis coupled with optimization of energy efficiency and power system options
- Design: proposal generation, sales, and deployment of PV power systems, including grid-tied, off-grid, and micro-grid
- Planning: analysis and development of strategic plans to deploy additional clean distributed energy, both on and off the grid
- Communicating: creation of materials communicating the technical aspects of the distributed energy value proposition for various audiences
We help our clients determine how best to utilize distributed energy to maximize cost reductions, reliability, safety, and customer service:
- Recognition: DES’ algorithms help rural utilities and businesses recognize if and where on their electric systems distributed energy can provide the greatest benefits in reducing capital expense, power purchase, O&M, vegetation management, line loss, and right-of-way costs while improving reliability and customer service.
- Optimization: DES helps rural utilities and businesses assess the best options for the greatest reductions in costs and other challenges, while improving reliability, safety, and customer service.
- Design & Deployment: DES provides the expertise needed to design and deploy distributed energy systems that will meet specified reliability requirements and stand the test of time.
- Financing: Rural utilities and many remote businesses do not have the tax liability needed to monetize available tax credits. DES provides financing options that maximize returns while minimizing upfront costs.
- Operations, Maintenance, and Monitoring: Working with our clients, DES develops and deploys Operations, Maintenance, and Monitoring plans that provide indicators ahead of potential issues, reducing outage potential and ensuring the highest reliability and customer service.
To learn how DES can help your utility, business, or residence achieve maximum savings, reliability, safety and customer service, contact us today.